You can place an order at any time convenient for you. Order processing is scheduled from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday to Saturday. You can pay for the products ordered on the website in one of the following ways:
1. Transfer to the store’s bank card
You can transfer the required amount through an online service, at a bank branch or through a teller terminal. As soon as the funds are credited to the card of our store, the order will be shipped within a business day. Our manager will contact you in advance to clarify the terms.
2. Payment by cash on delivery
Payment is made in this way when you receive a purchase at Nova Poshta office. The transfer fee is paid by the buyer.
3. Payment in cash
You can pick up the goods directly from our stores.
Delivery of products ordered in the online store is carried out by:
1. Transport company
The cost of delivery is determined by the tariffs of the carrier and is paid by the customer independently upon receipt of the order.
2. Courier delivery in Kharkov
Cost: from 50 to 60 UAH.
Weekdays from 10 to 18.
When placing an order, specify the desired address and additional information. Orders made on weekends are delivered on Monday.
Return of Goods
According to the Law of Ukraine On Consumer Protection, you may return goods of improper quality or for other reasons within 14 days from the date of purchase.
Before you return the goods, you need to contact the managers of our online store in advance and inform about the return and its reason.
Refund is paid if:
- The size, color does not fit you or for other reasons beyond your control. In this case, the cost of logistics for return and replacement is borne by the buyer;
- There is a defect (in which case you will need to send a photo of the defect by Viber to +380509089496). If the manager confirms that this deficiency may be classified as a defect, the logistical costs of return and replacement are borne by the online store.
If you want to replace goods, think in advance to what goods, size, color.